November 22, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



On this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my grandchildren.
I love this picture! So sweet and so special. Big brother and little sister.

Pilgrim, Nick, and his helper, Girlie, handing out programs for the
Thanksgiving Play at Porter Gaud School.

Nick is thankful to be handing out programs and Girlie is thankful to be helping him!



To my family and friends;


I sincerely hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.

My daughter, Deb, and family are here visiting from Charleston, SC. They will be staying in San Clemente, CA with my son-in-law, Steve's family, the Glazier's (who really live in Alexandria, VA but have rented a house on the beach to spend the holiday with family and friends on the west coast!)


My son, Robert, and I will join them for the big feast on Thanksgiving Day. I'm so looking forward to the turkey and all the goodies but most of all to spending the holiday with family.

Actually, my biggest treat for the day will not be the turkey, but being able to spend the time with my grandchildren Nick and Girlie who are waiting to see Nana! I miss them a lot. I just saw them for Halloween in SC, but it seems like it's been so long ago! We'll get to spend time together while they're in town for the week. I'll fill you in on the festivities soon~

.

No comments: