March 24, 2009

A Girl Needs A Good Bag!

~

I love my tote bag! I keep wanting to make another one, but I love this one! I don't want to slight it and show it up with another one which would hurt it's feelings, and then I'd have to deal with that drama! Besides, it is my favorite and I take it with me everywhere I go!

So for now, I guess I'll just enjoy it and one day maybe I'll make a new one, then introduce it to my favorite one. I know what will happen. I won't be able to decide which one to use so I'll have to take both bags with me everywhere I go!


I love black. Any pattern with black. Black and white polka dots, especially. So I collect black and white fabrics! These are some of my favorite pieces of fabric that I made into a tote, trimmed with a vertical strip of lace, the panel in the middle is embroidered, and I added a string of black beads around the top of the bag. It's sturdy, stunning, and my favorite color.... Black!


I guess I'll go and look at my stash of fabrics to see if I can come up with another combination of fabric that I love. It is sprintime so maybe some bright colors just for a change of pace. I love bright colors, too! Hmmmmmmmm. Somebody hide the black and white!
~

April 6, 2009

~
~

No comments: