May 09, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

.

Mom you are a shining star though the world doesn’t know your name.

You have no fancy title like Baroness or Dame.

Mom you really are a star, my mother mentor and friend.

A Nobel Prize for motherhood is what I’d recommend.

And if I won the lottery I’d share my win with you

I’d take you Mom on a spending spree each day the whole year through!

You may not be famous, as your face is known to few.

But Mom I think you are wonderful and I’m so proud of you!

Love,

Robert

~~~

P.S.  This was sent to me on Facebook today at 9 a.m. by my youngest son, Robert, followed by a phone call to say I had a surprise on my page and a wish to have a great day!  Thanks so much for the awesome poem!  I love it and you definitely made my day!  xoxo 

~~~

No comments: